Why not for a change use this blog as a way to converse with my Heavenly Father? Dear Heavenly Father, There's a lot of hair in my bedroom, toilet and study room! :P But I am glad I have made some progress to fill in the display cabinets with toys collections. I also want to do a "down memory lane space" that reminds me and John our wonderful courtship days. think I should start putting those things in a box. But alot of toys I bought was bought when i was with him or given by him as well...so there are many things...:) Next, I got to develop the Wedding Album. Would be great to attend a course to do a wedding day collage for wall display. Also I need to look for a GP. I would say to my soul, do not be discouraged, for it is the gift of God, surely, it is given, I only need wisdom...there's nothing that the grace of God which is the empowerment of the Holy Spirit can't take us through. I am planning to learn new artistic skills! Found some bear making workshops. I like Emen Chen's creations. This Sunday, John's gonna return the car to his parents. So, better make use of going to inaccessible places before returning. I would like to visit the Florist to get some real plant and flower bargains! Gotta know what flowers to get though. :) Work wise, I have no projects at the moment but EB will be the next project. This morning, My colleague told me that the boss wanted to engage outside designers to design the EB but after seeing the EB samples/portfolios, she commented that I can do better! Praise the Lord. :) Tonight CG is on, what should I share on?

Comments

Popular Posts