Thursday workday was different from the ordinary. My dept went to a hotel for meeting. For lunch I had their winning laksa and durian cake! I also discovered the FullHouse cafe where I thought could be a cozy place for CG? But have to top up $50 for usage of their private room. I was thankful I could knock off on time and I found myself sleepy and so fell asleep for an hour. John went to the wrong place for RT and so I wait for him to reach home. We then had dinner at KPT... I shared with him that I feel at a lost that I 'cannot save the world.' I feel the success of the CG depends on me, who I am, what I did, what I don't do. I told him that some people has no need of small groups, they already have their own close knit friends. He said the only way to win people over is to inspire the lives in the CG now and people will notice the blessings in their life and be drawn to the CG... I am thankful for him that God used him to remind me that I did make an effort to build relationships. It's impossible that people are not free/OT every Wed... God pls help me in this difficult task that you have assigned me.

Comments

Popular Posts