On church

I don't feel like going to church. I am just tired of it.

I wish I can spend time catching up with doing things I need and want to do!

I miss being in TCC, where my friends are and where the atmosphere is vibrant. Where the values are clear and the building, oh so nice. Okay, maybe this sounds a little shallow. But it does makes a difference to me. Choosing between being in an office environment versus a non-office environment for worship, which will you choose? Between having more peers than a place where there is only a small group your age, which will you choose?

Being in the current church is a challenge sometimes. The distance, the people, the environment. And the current person following up with me, I don't like! I don't want to meet up for dinner with her whatsoever.

I feel we are pathetic!

Comments

Popular Posts