Entrepreneurship Journey

Feel like I need to document my entrepreneurship journey and the best place is really a blog because, it's easier to review.

What I felt the Holy Spirit impresses upon me the past few weeks:

Cast your net on the right hand side- God will show me a business strategy; the fishermann disciples caught 153 fishes, so much that they struggle to lift up the nets! Haha!

Don't do what others are doing or what you always are doing - casting the net on the same side; do what's upon your heart.

I think it's true because doing whats upon my heart means that only I can do it and that will set me apart from others. That's projecting my own voice of creativity. And having buyers means my voice is sought and needed!

With that, I know what I need to do. To focus on the products that sells. And amazingly the product that sells, are unique and original and are our favourites as well.

P.S: My friend, a floral designer friend whom I have never met face to face has touched down to Singapore 5 hours ago!


Comments

Popular Posts